RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
Over the last 10 years, Florence Blanchet has sought to develop a veritable innovation culture within a traditionally conventional sector.
Today, this is a key aspect of the regionally based SME's approach through real technical, human and financial investment in a France-based production strategy, employing local people.
Over the last ten years, Blanchet has led and driven new trends in wood packaging:
- one of the pioneers of customised, printed wood packaging,
- first in the sector to create themed wood packaging design collections,
- first in its field to have invested in wood printing technology,
- constantly innovating with new products launched every year.
Our goal is to open up new technical, design and marketing avenues
in wood packaging in order to:
- bring you fresh ideas and solutions,
- enhance and promote your products,
- support and make an event out of your promotional campaigns,
- bring you original gift boxes,
- ensure your products stand out at your points of sale or online,
- help you create lively window and store displays...
A dedicated team
To achieve this demanding vision, Blanchet relies on:
- an advanced in-house R&D/Methods department,
- an integrated production system,
- specialist product design partners,
- technical experts,
- a multi-disciplinary project team combining skills in development, marketing, creation and more.
- research into future wood packaging developments,
- partnerships with design schools,
- participation in major wood packaging trade shows…
A look back at our recent innovations:
- 2005: launch of customised packaging
- 2010: creation of EasyKlips
- 2013: creation of Moduloklips
- 2013: creation of the "Fish Box"
- 2014: creation of the Slim Pack
- 2014: creation of the "Boat Platter"
- 2014: creation of presentation racks
2014: OPTIMOPACK announced winner of the 2014 French packaging Oscars